With APA Appreciation Week kicking off on Monday 13th May, we are dedicating an entire week to appreciating AP professionals!
Why only one week? You can read about that here… https://www.ap-association.com/apa-appreciation-week-is-almost-here/.
For now though, we want to know what you are doing to celebrate!
Here are some ideas from other AP teams – feel free to steal some:
- Focus on education and personal development
- Have a fancy dress Friday on 17th May
- Have a themed dress-your-office day on Friday 17th May
- Casual clothes Friday
- Dress up as AP Ninjas
- AP-related cupcake design competition
- Run a competition for the best dressed
- Run a competition for the best AP team member
- Run a best photo competition
- Best AP Mug Photo
- Teambuilding activities throughout the week
- Cake every day of the APA Appreciation week
- The whole AP team has lunch together on one or all days of the APA Appreciation week
- AP crossword competition
- AP balloons all around the office
- Raffle – prize is a ticket to the APA 2019 conference
- Raffle – prize is the APA Team Leader course
- Raffle prizes – ask your team to each contribute something towards the prize draws and do as many prize draws as you have prizes (e.g. many people have unwanted brand-new Christmas presents)
- Engaging with other finance teams in your company (Treasury, AR, Payroll, Procurement, etc.)
- Run an anonymous survey so that all team members can have their say on things within the department or within the company
Hopefully these ideas have sparked some more ideas. Get ready for a fun and informative week!